Cars broken into, burned in Berks County
KENHORST, Pa. - September 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police have increased patrols in Berks County after a series of car break-ins and car fires.
Police say at least 15 cars were hit yesterday in Kenhorst Borough and Cumru Township.
Six of the vehicles were set on fire. The others had things missing from inside.
There is no estimate on the total damage.
A State Police Fire Marshal is investigating.
theft, arson, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout 27 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 40 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester
- Sunoco moving to Delco, Citibank leaving Philly
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor