Bradley office complex to be demolished next month
LEWES, Del. - September 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- The offices where former Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley committed acts of sexual abuse against scores of young patients over more than a decade are set to be emptied and demolished next month.
A spokesman for Attorney General Beau Biden tells The News Journal of Wilmington that logistical details for the Oct. 10 demolition are still being worked out with other state agencies.
Bradley was sentenced last month to 14 life sentences without parole for 14 counts of first-degree rape. Bradley also was sentenced to more than 160 years in prison for multiple counts of assault and sexual exploitation of a child. Investigators seized dozens of homemade videos from an outbuilding at the Lewes complex, where Bradley had lured patients with promises of treats and toys.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
dr. earl bradley, child sex assault, child porn, delaware, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua 15 min ago
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish