Bradley office complex to be demolished next month
LEWES, Del. - September 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- The offices where former Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley committed acts of sexual abuse against scores of young patients over more than a decade are set to be emptied and demolished next month.
A spokesman for Attorney General Beau Biden tells The News Journal of Wilmington that logistical details for the Oct. 10 demolition are still being worked out with other state agencies.
Bradley was sentenced last month to 14 life sentences without parole for 14 counts of first-degree rape. Bradley also was sentenced to more than 160 years in prison for multiple counts of assault and sexual exploitation of a child. Investigators seized dozens of homemade videos from an outbuilding at the Lewes complex, where Bradley had lured patients with promises of treats and toys.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
dr. earl bradley, child sex assault, child porn, delaware, local/state
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51 27 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones