Home damaged by fire in Parkside
PARKSIDE - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Firefighters are investigating the cause of a house fire in the Parkside section of Philadelphia.
The fast-moving fire broke out just past 6:00 a.m. Tuesday inside a 2-story home on the 1400 block of N. Conestoga Street.
Heavy smoke was found throughout out the house when firefighters arrived.
The adjoining row houses were evacuated as a precaution. The fire department was checking for extension of the fire to other homes.
Officials say all residents are accounted for at this time and there are no reports of injuries.
There is no word on what sparked the fire.
fire, parkside, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 33 min ago
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ