Health officials announce flu clinic schedule
DOVER, Del. - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Division of Public Health has announced its 2011-2012 flu clinic schedule.
The clinics will run statewide from Oct. 11 to Dec. 1. The agency says the clinics are intended for those who do not have a healthcare provider or for those whose insurance doesn't cover flu and pneumonia vaccinations.
Adults and children nine and older are welcome at the public community clinic locations.
A full schedule and list of locations is available at the website: www.flu.delaware.gov.
flu, delaware, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- Milder this afternoon 24 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash 13 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs