Health officials announce flu clinic schedule
DOVER, Del. - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Division of Public Health has announced its 2011-2012 flu clinic schedule.
The clinics will run statewide from Oct. 11 to Dec. 1. The agency says the clinics are intended for those who do not have a healthcare provider or for those whose insurance doesn't cover flu and pneumonia vaccinations.
Adults and children nine and older are welcome at the public community clinic locations.
A full schedule and list of locations is available at the website: www.flu.delaware.gov.
flu, delaware, local/state
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville 8 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Suspects caught on camera prior to car theft 52 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large 12 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park 50 min ago
- Gloucester Twp. school put on precautionary lockout
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier 47 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies