Health officials announce flu clinic schedule
DOVER, Del. - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Division of Public Health has announced its 2011-2012 flu clinic schedule.
The clinics will run statewide from Oct. 11 to Dec. 1. The agency says the clinics are intended for those who do not have a healthcare provider or for those whose insurance doesn't cover flu and pneumonia vaccinations.
Adults and children nine and older are welcome at the public community clinic locations.
A full schedule and list of locations is available at the website: www.flu.delaware.gov.
flu, delaware, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade 35 min ago
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case 19 min ago
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion 4 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen