Hazmat situation in Bucks County
FALLS TOWNSHIP, Pa. - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Bucks County crews are battling a hazmat incident in Falls Township.
The incident was reported at the GTS Chemical Company just before 4:00 p.m. at 1 East Steel Road.
Initial reports indicate a fire has broken out at the plant, possibly as the result of an explosion.
Two ambulances have been sent to the scene.
There is no word yet on injuries.
pennsylvania, bucks county, hazmat, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 31 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping 55 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
31 min ago
- Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
55 min ago