4 injured in Montco deck collapse
TRAPPE, Pa. - September 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Four people have been taken to the hospital after a deck collapse in Montgomery County.
Just before 7:00 p.m. in the 500 block of Bonnybrook Avenue in Trappe Borough officials say about 20 people were on the deck when it gave way.
The group was reportedly on the deck about to pose for a photo when it collapsed.
Two people were taken to Lehigh Valley Medical Center and two others were taken to Phoenixville Hospital.
None of the injuries are considered life threatening.
Pennsylvania State Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, collapse, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos