4 injured in Montco deck collapse
TRAPPE, Pa. - September 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Four people have been taken to the hospital after a deck collapse in Montgomery County.
Just before 7:00 p.m. in the 500 block of Bonnybrook Avenue in Trappe Borough officials say about 20 people were on the deck when it gave way.
The group was reportedly on the deck about to pose for a photo when it collapsed.
Two people were taken to Lehigh Valley Medical Center and two others were taken to Phoenixville Hospital.
None of the injuries are considered life threatening.
Pennsylvania State Police are investigating.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, collapse, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 51 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 34 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 33 min ago