Man hospitalized after N. Philadelphia fire engine accident
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police and fire officials are investigating an accident involving a fire engine in North Philadelphia, which has left a man hospitalized.
It was approximately 11:15 Wednesday morning at the intersection of 29th and Clearfield streets where a car collided with a fire engine.
Fire officials say the injured man was taken to Temple University Hospital for treatment. The severity of his injuries has not been disclosed.
There is no word on whether the fire truck was responding to a call at the time of the accident.
accident, north philadelphia, pa turnpike, pennsylvania, philadelphia, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1