Megan's Law offender reaches plea agreement
BENSALEM, Pa. - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Megan's Law offender pleaded no-contest to charges he inappropriately touched teenage girls he managed at a suburban Philadelphia fast-food restaurant.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports 51-year-old Eduardo Tomasek faces at least 10 years in prison as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Police say Tomasek was already a registered sex offender for a fondling incident in Florida when he began groping female teen employees at a Popeyes restaurant in Bensalem. Investigators say Tomasek also asked the girls sexually probing questions.
One girl said Tomasek called her into a small office at the restaurant, turned off the lights and groped her. Others said he offered them money or jewelry.
The Courier Times report says the agreement requires Tomasek to register as a sex offender for life upon his release.
Information from: Bucks County Courier Times, http://www.phillyburbs.com
sex offenders, bensalem, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app 59 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Tennis coach charged with corruption of minors 23 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot jumps to $425-million 16 min ago
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police: Driver dies in crash after fleeing 2 others
- Laundromat robbed in Cedarbrook
- Stolen Xmas decorations returned in Berks Co. 27 min ago
- Video captures Manayunk market break-in
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering