Megan's Law offender reaches plea agreement
BENSALEM, Pa. - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Megan's Law offender pleaded no-contest to charges he inappropriately touched teenage girls he managed at a suburban Philadelphia fast-food restaurant.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports 51-year-old Eduardo Tomasek faces at least 10 years in prison as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Police say Tomasek was already a registered sex offender for a fondling incident in Florida when he began groping female teen employees at a Popeyes restaurant in Bensalem. Investigators say Tomasek also asked the girls sexually probing questions.
One girl said Tomasek called her into a small office at the restaurant, turned off the lights and groped her. Others said he offered them money or jewelry.
The Courier Times report says the agreement requires Tomasek to register as a sex offender for life upon his release.
Information from: Bucks County Courier Times, http://www.phillyburbs.com
sex offenders, bensalem, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 29 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 17 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!