Megan's Law offender reaches plea agreement
BENSALEM, Pa. - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Megan's Law offender pleaded no-contest to charges he inappropriately touched teenage girls he managed at a suburban Philadelphia fast-food restaurant.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports 51-year-old Eduardo Tomasek faces at least 10 years in prison as part of a plea agreement with prosecutors.
Police say Tomasek was already a registered sex offender for a fondling incident in Florida when he began groping female teen employees at a Popeyes restaurant in Bensalem. Investigators say Tomasek also asked the girls sexually probing questions.
One girl said Tomasek called her into a small office at the restaurant, turned off the lights and groped her. Others said he offered them money or jewelry.
The Courier Times report says the agreement requires Tomasek to register as a sex offender for life upon his release.
Information from: Bucks County Courier Times, http://www.phillyburbs.com
sex offenders, bensalem, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornado levels homes in Oklahoma City trailer park 48 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 win over Reds 31 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos