Convicted Del. pediatrician's office to be razed
LEWES, Del. - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities are preparing to demolish the offices where former Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley committed acts of sexual abuse against scores of young patients over more than a decade.
Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden said in a statement that authorities began removing items from the Lewes office Wednesday in preparation for demolition, which is scheduled to begin Monday.
The statement said that items removed Wednesday included large play structures that were inside the building.
Bradley was sentenced in August to 14 life sentences without parole for 14 counts of first-degree rape. Bradley also was sentenced to more than 160 years in prison for multiple counts of assault and sexual exploitation of a child.
delaware, child sex assault, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd 11 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps 23 min ago
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure 1 min ago
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud 19 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia 21 min ago
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
19 min ago
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
23 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos