Convicted Del. pediatrician's office to be razed
LEWES, Del. - October 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities are preparing to demolish the offices where former Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley committed acts of sexual abuse against scores of young patients over more than a decade.
Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden said in a statement that authorities began removing items from the Lewes office Wednesday in preparation for demolition, which is scheduled to begin Monday.
The statement said that items removed Wednesday included large play structures that were inside the building.
Bradley was sentenced in August to 14 life sentences without parole for 14 counts of first-degree rape. Bradley also was sentenced to more than 160 years in prison for multiple counts of assault and sexual exploitation of a child.
delaware, child sex assault, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 49 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos