Coast Guard releases picture of missing boater
PHILADELPHIA - October 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- There is still no sign of Iouri Lizourn, the man who fell off his boat into the Delaware River Wednesday night.
Lizourn fell into the river just north of the Ben Franklin Bridge. He was last spotted about 100 yards off shore and about 100 yards north of the Ben Franklin Bridge on Wednesday night.
The Coast Guard has been searching for him since then.
It was around 10:30 p.m. when Lizourn's son called 911 to say his father fell in the water.
He was wearing dark clothing, making it difficult to spot him on the nighttime water.
Authorities released a picture of Lizourn in case he made it to shore, but became disoriented.
missing boater, missing person, philadelphia, local/state
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!