Police diffuse potential flash mob, make arrests
CENTER CITY - October 9, 2011 (WPVI) -- Action News cameras rolled as Philadelphia police prevented a potential flash mob in Center City Sunday night.
At around 9:00 p.m., police responded to the scene of 15th Street and John F. Kennedy Boulevard where dozens of teenagers were gathering after exiting the subway at City Hall.
At least three teens were taken into custody.
The others ran from the scene.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, center city, flash mob, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 36 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos