Police diffuse potential flash mob, make arrests
CENTER CITY - October 9, 2011 (WPVI) -- Action News cameras rolled as Philadelphia police prevented a potential flash mob in Center City Sunday night.
At around 9:00 p.m., police responded to the scene of 15th Street and John F. Kennedy Boulevard where dozens of teenagers were gathering after exiting the subway at City Hall.
At least three teens were taken into custody.
The others ran from the scene.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, center city, flash mob, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 7 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos