Demolition of Del. pediatrician's office begins
LEWES, Del. - October 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Crews have begun demolishing the Lewes office where former Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley committed acts of sexual abuse against scores of young patients over more than a decade.
About 100 workers and representatives of the state Department of Justice were at the site along Route 1 on Monday morning, along with heavy construction equipment and dump trucks to haul away the debris.
Bradley was sentenced in August to 14 life sentences without parole for 14 counts of first-degree rape. Bradley also was sentenced to more than 160 years in prison for multiple counts of assault and sexual exploitation of a child.
delaware, child sex assault, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 30 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 39 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 46 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
39 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
46 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
30 min ago