Demolition of Del. pediatrician's office begins
LEWES, Del. - October 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- Crews have begun demolishing the Lewes office where former Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley committed acts of sexual abuse against scores of young patients over more than a decade.
About 100 workers and representatives of the state Department of Justice were at the site along Route 1 on Monday morning, along with heavy construction equipment and dump trucks to haul away the debris.
Bradley was sentenced in August to 14 life sentences without parole for 14 counts of first-degree rape. Bradley also was sentenced to more than 160 years in prison for multiple counts of assault and sexual exploitation of a child.
delaware, child sex assault, dr. earl bradley, local/state
- Faith-healing couple held without bail 18 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust 34 min ago
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text 59 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
18 min ago