NJ healthcare facility treated for bed bugs
GALLOWAY TWP., N.J. - October 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- In Galloway Township, Atlantic County, they were serious when they said don't let the bed bugs bite.
Officials at the Royal Suites Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in the 200 block of JImmie Leeds Road brought in the exterminators after a newly admitted patient complained that she thought she had bed bugs in her apartment.
Authorities say all suspected areas were treated by exterminators over the past two nights and that the facility is now bed bug free.
new jersey, atlantic county, bedbugs, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 24 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more