Body pulled out of Delaware River
PENNSAUKEN, NEW JERSEY - October 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- The U.S. Coast Guard and local marine units have pulled a body out of the Delaware River.
The crews received a call early Friday morning by someone who spotted the body in the river.
They found the body in the channel area about one mile south of the Betsy Ross Bridge, near Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Officials are now in the process of trying to identify the remains.
new jersey, body found, pennsauken, local/state
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose