Body pulled out of Delaware River
PENNSAUKEN, NEW JERSEY - October 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- The U.S. Coast Guard and local marine units have pulled a body out of the Delaware River.
The crews received a call early Friday morning by someone who spotted the body in the river.
They found the body in the channel area about one mile south of the Betsy Ross Bridge, near Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Officials are now in the process of trying to identify the remains.
new jersey, body found, pennsauken, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ