Body pulled out of Delaware River
PENNSAUKEN, NEW JERSEY - October 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- The U.S. Coast Guard and local marine units have pulled a body out of the Delaware River.
The crews received a call early Friday morning by someone who spotted the body in the river.
They found the body in the channel area about one mile south of the Betsy Ross Bridge, near Pennsauken, New Jersey.
Officials are now in the process of trying to identify the remains.
new jersey, body found, pennsauken, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book