Fire damages office building in Northern Liberties
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - October 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- A fire damaged an office building in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia.
The flames broke out around 11:30 Sunday night along the 200 block of Spring Garden Street.
Firefighters believe the flames began in a closet on the third floor, and may have been sparked by an electrical problem.
The fire filled the entire building with smoke.
Crews had the blaze under control in about 20 minutes.
No one was hurt.
northern liberties, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade 4 min ago
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen