Fire damages office building in Northern Liberties
NORTHERN LIBERTIES - October 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- A fire damaged an office building in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia.
The flames broke out around 11:30 Sunday night along the 200 block of Spring Garden Street.
Firefighters believe the flames began in a closet on the third floor, and may have been sparked by an electrical problem.
The fire filled the entire building with smoke.
Crews had the blaze under control in about 20 minutes.
No one was hurt.
northern liberties, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 2 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 30 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos