Powerball jackpot grows to $203 million
ORLANDO, Fla. - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Powerball jackpot for Saturday night's drawing has grown to $203 million.
None of the tickets sold for the Powerball game Wednesday evening matched all six numbers drawn, which were: 01-18-21-39-55 Powerball: 6
Players matching all five numbers and the Powerball would have won or shared the $173 million jackpot.
Tickets that match the first five numbers, but miss the Powerball, win $200,000 each, and there were eight of those. They were sold in: Florida(1), New Jersey(1), New York(1), Pennsylvania(1), Texas(2), Virginia(1) and West Virginia(1).
There was one Power Play Match 5 winner in Colorado(1).
The prize goes to an estimated $203 million for Saturday.
Watch the Powerball drawing on Saturday night during Action News at 11 on 6abc.
pennsylvania, powerball, lottery, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ