Powerball jackpot grows to $203 million
ORLANDO, Fla. - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Powerball jackpot for Saturday night's drawing has grown to $203 million.
None of the tickets sold for the Powerball game Wednesday evening matched all six numbers drawn, which were: 01-18-21-39-55 Powerball: 6
Players matching all five numbers and the Powerball would have won or shared the $173 million jackpot.
Tickets that match the first five numbers, but miss the Powerball, win $200,000 each, and there were eight of those. They were sold in: Florida(1), New Jersey(1), New York(1), Pennsylvania(1), Texas(2), Virginia(1) and West Virginia(1).
There was one Power Play Match 5 winner in Colorado(1).
The prize goes to an estimated $203 million for Saturday.
Watch the Powerball drawing on Saturday night during Action News at 11 on 6abc.
pennsylvania, powerball, lottery, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 2 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 35 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 2 min ago
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport