Local power outages due to snow storm
October 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Numerous companies are reporting customer power outages due to this weekend's snowstorm
The following numbers reflect the latest totals as of Sunday afternoon:
About 260,000 customers are without power.
Reporting 36,000 outages, mostly in Lehigh, Lancaster, Northampton, Bucks counties. PPL Electric Utilities
Reporting 109,000 customers without power in Lehigh Valley
Atlantic City Electric
Reporting 4,204 customers without power.
Reporting 81 customers without power.
pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, montgomery county, bucks county, delaware county, atlantic county, camden county, cape may county, chester county, cumberland county, gloucester county, hunterdon county, lehigh county, lancaster county, middlesex county, monmouth county, new castle county, northampton county, snow, severe weather, power outage, local/state
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park 21 min ago
- Another Beauty
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze 32 min ago
- Water main break buckles road in South Philly 48 min ago
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
21 min ago