Local power outages due to snow storm
October 30, 2011 (WPVI) -- Numerous companies are reporting customer power outages due to this weekend's snowstorm
The following numbers reflect the latest totals as of Sunday afternoon:
About 260,000 customers are without power.
Reporting 36,000 outages, mostly in Lehigh, Lancaster, Northampton, Bucks counties. PPL Electric Utilities
Reporting 109,000 customers without power in Lehigh Valley
Atlantic City Electric
Reporting 4,204 customers without power.
Reporting 81 customers without power.
pennsylvania, new jersey, delaware, montgomery county, bucks county, delaware county, atlantic county, camden county, cape may county, chester county, cumberland county, gloucester county, hunterdon county, lehigh county, lancaster county, middlesex county, monmouth county, new castle county, northampton county, snow, severe weather, power outage, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm causes multiple accidents, delays at airport 9 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 20 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 21 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com! 17 min ago
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief