SEPTA bus collides with car in Parkside
PARKSIDE - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating an accident involving a car and a SEPTA Bus in the city's Parkside section.
Police were dispatched at 5:50 a.m. to the 4900 block of Parkside Avenue where the two vehicles collided.
The driver of the car, said to be a man in his 40's, was transported from the scene to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with unspecified injuries.
No other injuries have been reported at this time. There is no word on if there were passengers on the bus at the time of the accident.
The eastbound lanes of Parkside Avenue are blocked at this time.
accident, SEPTA, parkside, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees