SEPTA bus collides with car in Parkside
PARKSIDE - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating an accident involving a car and a SEPTA Bus in the city's Parkside section.
Police were dispatched at 5:50 a.m. to the 4900 block of Parkside Avenue where the two vehicles collided.
The driver of the car, said to be a man in his 40's, was transported from the scene to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania with unspecified injuries.
No other injuries have been reported at this time. There is no word on if there were passengers on the bus at the time of the accident.
The eastbound lanes of Parkside Avenue are blocked at this time.
accident, SEPTA, parkside, philadelphia, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 29 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings