2 men arrested after police chase in Center City
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
CENTER CITY - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two men have been taken into custody after sending Philadelphia Police on a chase throughout the city.It started around 12:30 p.m. on the 400 block of North Farson Street. Detectives with the Philadelphia District Attorney's office arrived to issue a warrant to the two men living inside the home. The nature of the warrant is unknown. When the men saw the detectives arriving, they fled the scene in a black van. The suspects then travelled onto the Schuylkill Expressway with detectives and police officers in hot pursuit. The chase continued onto the Vine Street Expressway and exited onto 23rd Street. Police were able to catch the two men on the 2200 block of Market Street, and the suspects were taken into custody.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
philadelphia police, pennsylvania, philadelphia, center city, police, police chase, schuylkill expressway, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 9 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 45 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting 1 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links