2 men arrested after police chase in Center City
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
CENTER CITY - November 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two men have been taken into custody after sending Philadelphia Police on a chase throughout the city.It started around 12:30 p.m. on the 400 block of North Farson Street. Detectives with the Philadelphia District Attorney's office arrived to issue a warrant to the two men living inside the home. The nature of the warrant is unknown. When the men saw the detectives arriving, they fled the scene in a black van. The suspects then travelled onto the Schuylkill Expressway with detectives and police officers in hot pursuit. The chase continued onto the Vine Street Expressway and exited onto 23rd Street. Police were able to catch the two men on the 2200 block of Market Street, and the suspects were taken into custody.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
philadelphia police, pennsylvania, philadelphia, center city, police, police chase, schuylkill expressway, local/state
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text 11 min ago
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
6abc.com News Links