Car smashes through funeral home in Overbrook
Friday, November 04, 2011
PHILADELPHIA - November 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Three people, including a baby, were hurt when a car smashed through a funeral home.It happened Thursday night at the Ivan M. Kimble funeral home on the 1100 block of North 63rd Street in Philadelphia's Overbrook section. The driver told police he suffered a seizure when he was behind the wheel. That apparently caused him to lose control and crash through a window at the funeral home. A 16 year old and an infant were also in the car. The driver and the children were taken to the hospital to be checked out. They're expected to survive.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
philadelphia, overbrook, accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding 50 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1
6abc.com News Links