Motorcycle strikes school bus in Chester, biker killed
CHESTER, Pa. - November 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person is dead after a motorcycle struck a school bus in Delaware County.
It happened around 2:21 p.m.at the intersection of 2nd and Franklin streets in Chester.
Police arrived to find that a motorcycle collided with a school bus.
The rider of the bike was trapped under the bus, and was pronounced dead at the scene.
No kids were on the school bus at the time of the accident.
The victim's name has not been released.
pennsylvania, delaware county, chester, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead 15 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- Delaware dumpster explosion leaves 1 injured 1 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- SUV crashes when dog gets stuck in steering wheel
- NJ ex-priest arrested after working with kids
- Larry Holmes wins round in Pa. parking dispute
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Death toll lowered in Okla. twister; 24 dead
15 min ago