Two men shot on SEPTA subway platform
CENTER CITY - November 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting on a SEPTA subway platform in Center City that left two men hospitalized.
It happened just before 1:00 a.m. at the Broad Street Line platform below Broad and Locust streets.
Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice in the back and stabbed in the head. He is listed in critical condition.
An 18-year-old was shot in the foot. He tried to walk away but collapsed near Broad and Walnut streets. He is listed in stable condition.
The second victim told police he was walking down the concourse to catch the trolley, when he heard several gunshots behind him.
Investigators are still unsure what sparked the attack.
No arrests have been made.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, center city, shooting, SEPTA, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ