Firefighters battling 2-alarm blaze in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - November 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Fire crews have their hands full battling a 2-alarm house fire in Norristown, Montgomery County.
The fire broke out just before 11:00 a.m. at a home along the 300 block of Haws Street.
Crews arrived to find heavy fire pouring from the structure and quickly struck a second alarm.
Residents were evacuated from surrounding homes.
So far, there are no reported injuries.
The fire was brought under control around 1:00 p.m.
fire, norristown, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges 21 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- World leaders bow, pray at Nelson Mandela's casket 41 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Nelson Mandela lies in state in Pretoria,...
40 min ago