Firefighters battling 2-alarm blaze in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - November 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Fire crews have their hands full battling a 2-alarm house fire in Norristown, Montgomery County.
The fire broke out just before 11:00 a.m. at a home along the 300 block of Haws Street.
Crews arrived to find heavy fire pouring from the structure and quickly struck a second alarm.
Residents were evacuated from surrounding homes.
So far, there are no reported injuries.
The fire was brought under control around 1:00 p.m.
fire, norristown, montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police