Firefighters respond to refinery fire
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - November 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- A small fire broke out inside the Honeywell refinery in Philadelphia early Saturday.
The fire was contained to a boiler room that overheated inside the facility on Bridge Street near Tacony Street in Frankford. Honeywell fire crews assisted by the Philadelphia Fire Department.
The fire and smoke was brought under control around 1:20 in the morning, 25 minutes after the call came in.
Investigators did not report any injuries.
frankford, fire, local/state
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 21 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 10 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail 1 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 57 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 3 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Warmer Weekend
10 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
57 min ago