Firefighters respond to refinery fire
PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - November 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- A small fire broke out inside the Honeywell refinery in Philadelphia early Saturday.
The fire was contained to a boiler room that overheated inside the facility on Bridge Street near Tacony Street in Frankford. Honeywell fire crews assisted by the Philadelphia Fire Department.
The fire and smoke was brought under control around 1:20 in the morning, 25 minutes after the call came in.
Investigators did not report any injuries.
frankford, fire, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run