Man walks away from bad crash
PHILADELPHIA, Pa.-November 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- A driver lost control of his vehicle in an early morning accident in the Northeast section of Philadelphia.
It happened in the 4600 block of Roosevelt Boulevard around 2;30 this morning.
Police say the driver lost control when he hit a guard rail, and spun out of control.
Fortunately, the driver was able to walk away with minor injuries.
accident, roosevelt boulevard, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 58 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash 11 min ago
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro 20 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard