Monmouth County man charged in wife's murder
MIDDLETOWN, N.J. - November 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Monmouth County man has been charged with murdering his wife in the home they shared with their two children.
County prosecutors say 44-year-old Patrick Allen was arrested late Friday. He was being held at Monmouth County Jail on $1.5 million bail.
Police received a 911 call late Friday morning. Authorities wouldn't say who placed the call.
Police discovered the body of 44-year-old Kimberly Allen at the home in the Lincroft section of Middletown Township.
Deputy First Assistant Monmouth County Prosecutor Richard Incremona didn't disclose a cause of death. He said the couple's two children were not home when police arrived.
Patrick Allen is scheduled to make his first court appearance in Freehold on Monday.
new jersey, monmouth county, homicide, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs