Police: Teen struck by car in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - November 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an auto-pedestrian accident in North Philadelphia.
The accident occurred in the 1400 block of Cecil B. Moore Avenue on Temple University's campus around 3:20 p.m.
The victim, reported to be a 15-year-old female, was injured and taken to Hahnemann Hospital for treatment.
There is no word at this time if the vehicle stopped.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, accident, north philadelphia, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 53 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade