2 Del. party crashers charged with assault
MILTON, Del. (AP) - November 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- Milton police say two men are accused of crashing a party and then assaulting three women.
Police said on Monday that charges against 19-year-old Brandon Satchell, of Georgetown, Del., and 19-year-old Brandon Hopkins, of Millsboro, Del., include second-degree assault terroristic threatening and strangulation. Police say the party was held Nov. 11 and the two men became disorderly.
Authorities say that when the men were asked to leave, they assaulted two 18-year-old women and a 36-year-old woman. Police say that the men also threatened to kill the women if they called 9-1-1.
Satchell is being held at Sussex Correctional Institute in lieu of $6,500 bond. Hopkins is being held in default of $5,500 bond pending a preliminary hearing.
delaware, sussex county, assault, local/state
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 59 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 4 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 16 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House