2 Del. party crashers charged with assault
MILTON, Del. (AP) - November 29, 2011 (WPVI) -- Milton police say two men are accused of crashing a party and then assaulting three women.
Police said on Monday that charges against 19-year-old Brandon Satchell, of Georgetown, Del., and 19-year-old Brandon Hopkins, of Millsboro, Del., include second-degree assault terroristic threatening and strangulation. Police say the party was held Nov. 11 and the two men became disorderly.
Authorities say that when the men were asked to leave, they assaulted two 18-year-old women and a 36-year-old woman. Police say that the men also threatened to kill the women if they called 9-1-1.
Satchell is being held at Sussex Correctional Institute in lieu of $6,500 bond. Hopkins is being held in default of $5,500 bond pending a preliminary hearing.
delaware, sussex county, assault, local/state
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing Malaysian jet 29 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 14 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
18 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing...
29 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos