Man killed after motorcycle collides with deer
CAMDEN, Del. - December 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a motorcycle crash that killed a Greenwood man.
Authorities say 52-year-old Edward Loller was riding his motorcycle Wednesday evening in the 2400 block of Farm Lane in Camden, where he struck a deer trying to cross the road.
Police say the collision threw Loller from the motorcycle and he was later pronounced dead at Kent General Hospital.
Loller was not wearing a helmet.
delaware, kent county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man