Man killed after motorcycle collides with deer
CAMDEN, Del. - December 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating a motorcycle crash that killed a Greenwood man.
Authorities say 52-year-old Edward Loller was riding his motorcycle Wednesday evening in the 2400 block of Farm Lane in Camden, where he struck a deer trying to cross the road.
Police say the collision threw Loller from the motorcycle and he was later pronounced dead at Kent General Hospital.
Loller was not wearing a helmet.
delaware, kent county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 3 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?