Fire damages house in Cherry Hill
Monday, December 05, 2011
Cherry Hill, N.J. - December 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- One person was forced out of a home by a fire in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.It happened around 10 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of Church Road. The person who lived there wasn't home at the time. Crews say the fire started outside on the side of the house, but flames quickly spread inside. The cause of the fire isn't clear. No one was hurt.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
fire, camden county, cherry hill, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 16 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 49 min ago
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor 39 min ago
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
41 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg...
39 min ago
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
36 min ago
- Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
5 min ago
6abc.com News Links