4 children hospitalized after CO incident in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Four children were rushed to the hospital after high levels of carbon monoxide were detected inside a North Philadelphia home.
Fire and PGW crews responded around 6:30 a.m. Monday to the home on the 3000 block of N 24th Street.
The four children were transported to Saint Christopher's Hospital to be evaluated.
There is no word on the source of the carbon monoxide. Crews remain on the scene investigating.
carbon monoxide, north philadelphia, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students 48 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 4 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 55 min ago
- Person injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 2 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp. 6 min ago
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 10 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos