More than 2 dozen hospitalized after Pa. rave
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say at least two dozen concertgoers were hospitalized after attending a massive rave at Lehigh University.
Bethlehem police say many of the hospitalizations were the result of ecstasy use at Saturday night's sold-out concert.
The event mixes music and dancing with aerial acts and fire shows along with paint doused over the audience.
A university spokesman says about 4,200 people attended the public concert. The school says it regularly leases out university venues for outside events.
bethlehem, illegal drugs, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours 54 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 9 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore