More than 2 dozen hospitalized after Pa. rave
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say at least two dozen concertgoers were hospitalized after attending a massive rave at Lehigh University.
Bethlehem police say many of the hospitalizations were the result of ecstasy use at Saturday night's sold-out concert.
The event mixes music and dancing with aerial acts and fire shows along with paint doused over the audience.
A university spokesman says about 4,200 people attended the public concert. The school says it regularly leases out university venues for outside events.
bethlehem, illegal drugs, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police