More than 2 dozen hospitalized after Pa. rave
BETHLEHEM, Pa. - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say at least two dozen concertgoers were hospitalized after attending a massive rave at Lehigh University.
Bethlehem police say many of the hospitalizations were the result of ecstasy use at Saturday night's sold-out concert.
The event mixes music and dancing with aerial acts and fire shows along with paint doused over the audience.
A university spokesman says about 4,200 people attended the public concert. The school says it regularly leases out university venues for outside events.
bethlehem, illegal drugs, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man