CO incident in Frankford forces evacuations
FRANKFORD - December 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- Fire officials were called to the scene of a carbon monoxide incident in Frankford shortly before 2:30 Monday afternoon.
The report came from a one-story building on the 5600 block of Tulip Street.
Nine employees were inside the building at the time and all were immediately evacuated.
Three women were taken to Aria Hospital-Frankford Division for treatment. No word on their conditions.
Authorities are still searching for the source of the carbon monoxide.
pennsylvania, philadelphia, frankford, carbon monoxide, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 14 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes