Missing Mass. teens found safe at NJ occupy site
WENHAM, Mass. - December 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two Massachusetts teens - a 13-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl - have been found safe at an Occupy site in Newark, N.J., two days after they went missing from their homes.
Police said Connor Southard of Manchester-by-the-Sea and Laura Dixon of Wenham were located on Monday and were said to be in good health.
It was not immediately clear how they ended up at the Occupy Newark site. Police believe the teens - described as boyfriend and girlfriend - left their homes on Saturday night and were last seen getting out of a cab at Boston's South Station early on Sunday morning.
Police agencies in several states had been searching for the youths.
missing children, occupy movement, new jersey, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Wet to Wintry
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Arrest in theft of Porsche part from Walker crash