Missing Mass. teens found safe at NJ occupy site
WENHAM, Mass. - December 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two Massachusetts teens - a 13-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl - have been found safe at an Occupy site in Newark, N.J., two days after they went missing from their homes.
Police said Connor Southard of Manchester-by-the-Sea and Laura Dixon of Wenham were located on Monday and were said to be in good health.
It was not immediately clear how they ended up at the Occupy Newark site. Police believe the teens - described as boyfriend and girlfriend - left their homes on Saturday night and were last seen getting out of a cab at Boston's South Station early on Sunday morning.
Police agencies in several states had been searching for the youths.
missing children, occupy movement, new jersey, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc. 32 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos