Las Vegas-bound plane emergency lands in Pa.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A plane headed to Las Vegas had to make an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport.
Airport spokeswoman Victoria Lupica said U.S. Airways Flight 436 made a safe landing about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday after the pilot reported fumes in its cockpit.
She said there were no injuries.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, emergency landing, las vegas, nevada, philadelphia international airport, local/state
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Center City caught on camera 49 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in local scam
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion