Las Vegas-bound plane emergency lands in Pa.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A plane headed to Las Vegas had to make an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport.
Airport spokeswoman Victoria Lupica said U.S. Airways Flight 436 made a safe landing about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday after the pilot reported fumes in its cockpit.
She said there were no injuries.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, emergency landing, las vegas, nevada, philadelphia international airport, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey 56 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen