Las Vegas-bound plane emergency lands in Pa.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - December 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A plane headed to Las Vegas had to make an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport.
Airport spokeswoman Victoria Lupica said U.S. Airways Flight 436 made a safe landing about 9:15 p.m. Wednesday after the pilot reported fumes in its cockpit.
She said there were no injuries.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, emergency landing, las vegas, nevada, philadelphia international airport, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 3 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ