Storm moves out of Pa., leaves behind flooding
PHILADELPHIA - December 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- The rain and snow has moved out but leaves behind some scattered flooding and a coating of snow in some areas.
Flood warnings remain in effect Thursday for several counties, including a stretch from the Pocono Mountains south to Philadelphia.
Rain turned over to snow overnight in some areas, with higher elevations of northeastern Pennsylvania saw 2 to 4 inches of snow. Areas of western Pennsylvania saw lesser amounts.
pennsylvania, flooding, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos