Crash injures four women
Philadelphia - December 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- An early morning drive took a terrifying turn for four women in Northeast Philadelphia.
The car they were in veered off of the 4600 block of the Roosevelt Boulevard, hit a tree, and slammed into a wall.
The crash was reported to emergency crews around 3:45 Saturday morning.
Firefighters freed the women from the wreckage, near Friends Hospital.
All of the victims are expected to survive, according to investigators.
Three of the women are being treated at Einstein Medical Center... the other woman is being cared for Aria Hospital-Torresdale.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation.
roosevelt boulevard, accident, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 24 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 57 min ago