Driver loses control on Schuylkill Expressway
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A driver was seriously injured during a crash on the Schuylkill Expressway.
It happened Tuesday night on the eastbound side of the highway near the Vare Avenue interchange. Police say the 25-year-old victim hit a guardrail, then went off the road.
Medics rushed him to the hospital. Police are still trying to find out why he lost control of his car.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
accident, schuylkill expressway, south philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 31 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford 15 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire 35 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion 35 min ago
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 35 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp....
31 min ago
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
35 min ago
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
35 min ago
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos