Driver loses control on Schuylkill Expressway
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- A driver was seriously injured during a crash on the Schuylkill Expressway.
It happened Tuesday night on the eastbound side of the highway near the Vare Avenue interchange. Police say the 25-year-old victim hit a guardrail, then went off the road.
Medics rushed him to the hospital. Police are still trying to find out why he lost control of his car.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
accident, schuylkill expressway, south philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 6 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer 10 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
41 min ago
6abc.com News Links