School bus crash end in literal pile up in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - December 14, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating an accident involving a school bus, which has left cars toppled on top of each other in the city's Brewerytown section.
The accident occurred around 7:30 Wednesday morning in the area of 31st Street and Girard Avenue.
The children onboard the bus at the time of the crash were not injured and were transferred to another bus to continue on their way to school.
Accident investigators say that the bus driver was moving out of the way for another vehicle when the driver lost control of the bus and hit the parked cars.
school bus, accident, brewerytown, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 13 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 31 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 5 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 9 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 39 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos