Man critically injured in Vineland bar shooting
Friday, December 16, 2011
VINELAND, N.J. - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A gunman opened fire inside a popular tavern in Cumberland County.
The shooting happened early Friday morning at The Oak Tavern on N. West Boulevard in Vineland. Police say a dispute escalated into gunfire. A 30-year-old man was wounded in the shooting. He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
Police say they have identified a suspect in the shooting and hope to make an arrest shortly.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
shooting, vineland, cumberland county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 42 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 40 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown 41 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
59 min ago
6abc.com News Links