Man critically injured in Vineland bar shooting
Friday, December 16, 2011
VINELAND, N.J. - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A gunman opened fire inside a popular tavern in Cumberland County.
The shooting happened early Friday morning at The Oak Tavern on N. West Boulevard in Vineland. Police say a dispute escalated into gunfire. A 30-year-old man was wounded in the shooting. He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition.
Police say they have identified a suspect in the shooting and hope to make an arrest shortly.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
shooting, vineland, cumberland county, new jersey, local/state
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos