Family injured during dog attack
Friday, December 16, 2011
WEST KENSINGTON - December 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- A family dog attacked its owners and sent three members of that family to the hospital.
It happened on the 600 block of East Wensley Street in Philadelphia's West Kensington section on Thursday. Police say they found an 18-year-old man and a couple in their 60s.
They had all suffered serious injuries. A 61-year-old woman may have lost her thumb. The pit bull is being held for a ten-day period as a precaution.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
animal attacks, west kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 10 min ago
- Temps Soar 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 13 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student 28 min ago
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd 30 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 20 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
26 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links