8 people displaced in Haverford house fire
HAVERFORD - December 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Officials say a fast-moving fire destroyed a home in Haverford Township overnight.
The flames broke out around 4:30 a.m. Sunday on the 700 block of Haverford Avenue.
It took fire crews about an hour to get the blaze under control.
The home was occupied by two families, and all 8 people inside were able to escape without injury.
No word on what sparked the flames.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, haverford township, fire, local/state
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Overnight Snow Showers South
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- NASA orders urgent spacewalk repairs at station