Pedestrian injured in Bustleton hit & run
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
BUSTLETON - December 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the driver who took off after hitting a pedestrian.
The crash happened in the city's Bustleton section Monday night. Officials say a woman was hit by a car in the 9900 block of Bustleton Avenue.
She is expected to survive. Police have not released a detailed description of the car or the driver they're searching for.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
hit and run, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm causes multiple accidents, delays at airport 13 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 24 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 25 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com! 21 min ago
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links