Pedestrian injured in Bustleton hit & run
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
BUSTLETON - December 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are looking for the driver who took off after hitting a pedestrian.
The crash happened in the city's Bustleton section Monday night. Officials say a woman was hit by a car in the 9900 block of Bustleton Avenue.
She is expected to survive. Police have not released a detailed description of the car or the driver they're searching for.
(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
hit and run, philadelphia, pennsylvania, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 45 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 12 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 15 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
6abc.com News Links