Fire damages two homes in Point Breeze
POINT BREEZE - December 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Fire crews battled a blaze Tuesday morning which damaged two homes in Philadelphia's Point Breeze section.
Flames broke out around 5:00 a.m. on the 1800 block of Latona Street.
Heavy fire was showing from the 1st floor of a 2-story row house when firefighters arrived. Fire then spread to a neighboring house.
All 3 occupants were able to make it out safely. It took twenty minutes to place the fire under control.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
fire, point breeze, philadelphia, local/state
- Bear spotted in Bucks County 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler 16 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect 8 min ago
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- White House insists Obama was not involved in IRS
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list