Pa. liquor prices could rise
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
HARRISBURG, Pa. - December 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Pennsylvania liquor control board is expected to vote on whether to raise prices on hundreds of products.
The vote is expected Wednesday. About four dozen wine and liquor vendors want to increase their prices by one to two dollars a bottle.
The vendors produce more than 450 items, including Grey Goose Vodka, Bailey's Irish Cream and Barefoot Cellars Wine. If the price hikes are approved, the state is poised to pocket another five million dollars a year in tax revenue.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
harrisburg, pennsylvania, local/state
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 45 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 2 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspicious package found outside Planet Fitness in Olney 19 min ago
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in...
45 min ago
6abc.com News Links