One winning ticket takes Mega Millions jackpot
December 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- Someone, or several people, is waking up with millions of dollars in their future.
One winning Mega Millions ticket was sold in New York State. The jackpot was listed at $206-million.
Here are the winning numbers: 23, 32, 33, 39, 43, and a Mega Ball of 8.
The top prize now resets to $12-million for Friday's drawing.
mega millions, local/state
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control 52 min ago
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief