Teenager struck by vehicle in Lawncrest
LAWNCREST - January 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a teenager has been struck by a vehicle in the Lawncrest section of the city.
The accident happened around 3:00 p.m. Thursday.
Police say a 13-year-old boy was hit by a vehicle in the area of Sentner Street near Colgate Street.
He was transported to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
There is no word yet on the extent of the boy's injuries.
It is also not yet clear whether the striking vehicle stopped at the scene.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list