Teenager struck by vehicle in Lawncrest
LAWNCREST - January 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a teenager has been struck by a vehicle in the Lawncrest section of the city.
The accident happened around 3:00 p.m. Thursday.
Police say a 13-year-old boy was hit by a vehicle in the area of Sentner Street near Colgate Street.
He was transported to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
There is no word yet on the extent of the boy's injuries.
It is also not yet clear whether the striking vehicle stopped at the scene.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed 11 min ago
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Parts of Christiana Mall lose power 24 min ago
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Camden man accused of robbing 5 banks in 1 month
- Pa. girl, 18, survives bear attack
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Mega Millions jackpot climbs; $1M ticket sold in NJ
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Bedbug fighter recalled over fire hazard 59 min ago