Police search for missing Reading man
READING, Pa. - January 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a Reading man who they say fled his home in a depressed state, possibly armed with a knife.
Authorities say 20-year-old Matthew Ray Yeakley was last seen fleeing from his home late Saturday night.
Police believe he may be armed with a knife.
The victim is reportedly in a depressed state and officials say his physical safety is in danger.
Yeakley is described as a white male, 5'10", with a thin build, short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan jacket and jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police, Reading Barracks at 610-378-4011 (Ext. #3).
pennsylvania, lehigh county, reading, missing person, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 58 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 25 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 10 min ago
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working 5 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working
5 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
25 min ago