Police search for missing Reading man
READING, Pa. - January 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a Reading man who they say fled his home in a depressed state, possibly armed with a knife.
Authorities say 20-year-old Matthew Ray Yeakley was last seen fleeing from his home late Saturday night.
Police believe he may be armed with a knife.
The victim is reportedly in a depressed state and officials say his physical safety is in danger.
Yeakley is described as a white male, 5'10", with a thin build, short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan jacket and jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police, Reading Barracks at 610-378-4011 (Ext. #3).
pennsylvania, lehigh county, reading, missing person, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash in Collingdale 7 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?