Police search for missing Reading man
READING, Pa. - January 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a Reading man who they say fled his home in a depressed state, possibly armed with a knife.
Authorities say 20-year-old Matthew Ray Yeakley was last seen fleeing from his home late Saturday night.
Police believe he may be armed with a knife.
The victim is reportedly in a depressed state and officials say his physical safety is in danger.
Yeakley is described as a white male, 5'10", with a thin build, short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen wearing a tan jacket and jeans.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Pennsylvania State Police, Reading Barracks at 610-378-4011 (Ext. #3).
pennsylvania, lehigh county, reading, missing person, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ