2 burned as fire damages 3 Phila. homes
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - January 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- An 87-year-old man and 51-year-old woman both suffered burns early Monday in Philadelphia.
Firefighters say they quickly put out the flames along the 5800 block of Delancey Street in Southwest Philadelphia early Monday. The fire started at about 6:45 a.m.
However, the man suffered 2nd degree burns and the woman suffered smoke inhalation and burns. Both are hospitalized.
The flames also damaged two adjoining rowhomes.
Firefighters and medics continued searching the 2nd floor of the residence for any additional victims.
southwest philadelphia, fire, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos