New Jersey Turnpike cleared after van crash
EAST WINDSOR TWP., N.J. - January 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- An overturned cargo van blocked two lanes of the northbound New Jersey Turnpike Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just before 8:00 a.m. at mile post 67.5, which is just south of Exit 8 in East Windsor Township, Mercer County.
The accident is still under investigation, but preliminary reports say the vehicle may have struck a piece of construction equipment before losing control.
The driver suffered minor injuries and was taken to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton for treatment.
accident, new jersey, new jersey turnpike, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 11 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos