New Jersey Turnpike cleared after van crash
EAST WINDSOR TWP., N.J. - January 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- An overturned cargo van blocked two lanes of the northbound New Jersey Turnpike Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just before 8:00 a.m. at mile post 67.5, which is just south of Exit 8 in East Windsor Township, Mercer County.
The accident is still under investigation, but preliminary reports say the vehicle may have struck a piece of construction equipment before losing control.
The driver suffered minor injuries and was taken to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in Hamilton for treatment.
accident, new jersey, new jersey turnpike, local/state
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 49 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- London theater balcony believed to have collapsed 5 min ago
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos